BURNING INSTRUCTIONS: Place on secure surface, CAN GETS VERY HOT. Keep away from children and pets. Do NOT burn on glass surfaces or wood or other surfaces that will break, burn or transmit heat or weaken under heavy heat. BEST PRACTICE IS TO USE THIS PRODUCT IN A DESIGNATED FIRE PIT. If you choose to use it elsewhere understand that the Radiate can gets Very Hot and can leave burn marks on surfaces directly under and around the can. Make sure to put a heat resistant surface down (ie bricks) before lighting.
Check surroundings to ensure it's safe to light the campfire. Place the product on a non-burnable, stable, flat surface. Use a lighter or match to light the paper pulp. When ready to extinguish, slide the top over the can to snuff out the fire (USE LID TO SLIDE OVER TOP OF TIN CAN, DOING THIS WILL EXTINGUISH FIRE) Click Here for Videoshowing how to use Radiate. DO NOT USE WATER TO EXTINGUISH!
FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY. NEVER LEAVE ANY BURNING CANDLE UNATTENDED. DO NOT USE WATER TO EXTINGUISH. ADULT USE ONLY.
Container will become hot, handle carefully. Place on heat resistant surface away from anything flammable and out of reach of children and parents.
Flame will reach 2-3 feet high. Do not move candle while burning or before wax hardens. Always extinguish flame before moving. Do not blow on Radiate when lit- DO NOT USE WATER TO EXTINGUISH, SMOTHER flame to extinguish. Discontinue use when 1 inch of wax remains. Keep candle clear of match remains and other objects which may present a fire hazard.
Let can cool before touching or moving.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL: Store in a cool, dry place. Disposal: Recycle container where
possible. Do not refill.
NOTICE: To the extent consistent with applicable law, user/buyer assumes all responsibility for
safety and use not in accordance with directions.
CAUTION: Never leave this product burning while unattended.
WARNING: Flame can reach 2-3 feet high. To prevent fire, burn within sight and out of reach of children and pets. Never burn near anything that can catch fire. DO NOT LIGHT ON FLAMMABLE SURFACES.
Do not touch or move until can is completely cool - Do not light indoors - Do
not leave unattended - Do not light near flammable substances
This product is designed for adult use only. Please use responsibly
Made from 100% recycled paper pulp and recycled Soy wax